|Hometown||UCF Head Coach|
|College||Women's National Team|
World Championship Experience
- 2022 World Games (Assistant Coach) – Gold Medal Finish
- 2019 WBSC U-19 Women’s Softball World Cup (Assistant Coach) – Gold Medal Finish
- 2022 Canada Cup (Assistant Coach) – Championship Win
- 2019 U-19 USA Softball International Cup (Assistant Coach) – Bronze Medal Finish
Collegiate COACHING Highlights (2018–Current)
- Ball-Malone led the Black and Gold into program history in 2023 after posting its third-consecutive 40-win season, along with the program’s second-consecutive AAC Championship.
- In 2022, Ball-Malone was awarded the Extra Innings Softball National Coach of the Year following a 49-win season that marked the program’s winningest season since 2015. The coaching staff was also named NFCA Mideast Region Coaching Staff of the year following the 2022 season.
- During her tenure as head coach at UCF, Ball-Malone has led the Knights to their first-ever NCAA post-season Super Regional during the 2022 season, winning the AAC regular season and the AAC Championship along the way.
- As a player at University of the Pacific, Ball-Malone was a two-time All-American and two-time Big West Pitcher of the Year. She holds many pitching records at the university including wins, saves, strikeouts and shutouts.
- After her collegiate career, Ball-Malone went on to play professionally in Italy for Team Bussolengo where she led the team in home runs and ERA. She then played for the Stockton-Sacramento Sunbirds in the National Pro Fastpitch League and was an all-star in the 2008 Canada Cup.